Article 1 (Purpose)
These terms and conditions are used to use the Internet related services (hereinafter referred to as “Services”) provided by DERMA RESCUE Cyber Mall (hereinafter referred to as “Shopping Mall”) operated by C & D BLUE COMPANY (hereinafter referred to as “Company”). The purpose is to define the rights, obligations and responsibilities of users & shopping mall.
For e-commerce using PC communications, wireless, etc., these terms and conditions shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Article 2 (Definition)
01. A shopping mall is a virtual business place set up so that a company can trade goods or information using information and communication equipment such as computers to provide goods or services (hereinafter referred to as “goods”) to users. It is also used as a means of operating a business.
02. “User” refers to members and non-members who access the shopping mall and receive the services provided by the shopping mall according to these terms and conditions.
03. “Member” refers to a person who has registered as a member in a shopping mall and can continuously use the services provided by the shopping mall.
04. “Non-member” refers to a person who does not join a member and uses the services provided by the shopping mall.
Article 3 (Specification, explanation and revision of the Terms and Conditions)
05. "Points" means that the shopping mall accompanies transactions with members and provides them to members. Members can use points as money when trading goods with shopping malls, and the system operated by shopping malls is called "point system".
06. “Deposit” means that the shopping mall gives the member an amount due to a refund, etc. It can be used in the same way as cash.
Article 3 (Specification, explanation and revision of terms and conditions)
01. The shopping mall contains the contents of this agreement, the name of the company and the representative, the address of the location of the business office (including the address where the consumer can handle complaints), phone number, copy number, e-mail address, business registration number, and mail order business. The report number, personal information protection officer, etc. are posted on the main screen of the Derma Rescue Cyber Mall so that users can easily know them. However, the contents of the terms and conditions can be viewed by the user through the connection screen.
02. Before the user agrees to the terms and conditions, the shopping mall provides a separate connection screen or pop-up screen so that the user can understand important information such as subscription withdrawal, delivery responsibility, and refund conditions. Should be obtained.
03. Shopping malls promote the use of information and communication networks, such as the 「Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.」, 「Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions」, 「Basic Act on Electronic Documents and Electronic Transactions」, 「Electronic Financial Transaction Act」, 「Electronic Signature Act」, And the Act on the Protection of Information, etc., the Act on Visiting and Selling, and the Basic Act on Consumers, etc.
04. When the shopping mall revises the terms and conditions, the date of application and the reason for the amendment are specified, and the current terms and conditions are notified on the initial screen of the mall from 7 days before the application date to the day before the application date. However, if the terms and conditions are changed against the user, the notice will be given at least 30 days in advance. In this case, the shopping mall clearly compares the content before and after the revision and displays it for the user to understand.
05. When the shopping mall revises the terms and conditions, the revised terms and conditions apply only to the contract that is concluded after the effective date, and the terms and conditions of the pre-revision terms are applied to the contracts that have already been concluded before that. However, if the user who has already signed the contract wants to apply the provisions of the revised terms and conditions to the shopping mall within the notice period of the revised terms and conditions pursuant to Article 3, the terms of the revised terms and conditions apply.
06. For matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions and interpretation of these Terms, the Act on Consumer Protection in E-Commerce, etc., the Regulation on Terms and Conditions, the Consumer Protection Guidelines in E-Commerce, etc. as determined by the Fair Trade Commission and related laws or related cases to follow.
Article 4 (service provision and change)
01. The shopping mall performs the following tasks.
-Provision of information on goods or services and conclusion of purchase contract
-Delivery of goods or services with purchase contracts
-What other shopping malls do
02. The shopping mall may change the contents of goods or services to be provided by a contract to be concluded in the event of a sellout of goods or services or a change in technical specifications. In this case, the contents and date of delivery of the changed goods or services are specified, and the current goods or services are posted immediately.
03. If the contents of the service contracted with the user to be provided by the shopping mall is changed for reasons such as out of stock, such as goods, or changes in technical specifications, the reason is immediately notified to the address that can notify the user.
04. For all articles, the shopping mall compensates the user for the damages. However, this is not the case when the shopping mall proves that there is no intention or negligence.
Article 5 (Suspension of Service)
01. The shopping mall may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of reasons such as maintenance and inspection, replacement and failure of information and communication facilities such as computers, and loss of communication.
02. The shopping mall compensates for damages suffered by users or third parties due to the temporary suspension of service provision for the reason of paragraph 1. However, this is not the case when the shopping mall proves that there is no intention or negligence.
03. If the service cannot be provided due to the conversion of business items, abandonment of business, integration between companies, etc., the shopping mall notifies the user in the manner specified in Article 8 and compensates the consumer according to the conditions originally proposed in the shopping mall . However, if the shopping mall does not notify the compensation criteria, etc., the mileage or points of users are paid to the user in kind or cash corresponding to the currency value used in the shopping mall.
Membership and withdrawal
Article 6 (member registration)
01. The user applies for membership by filling out the member information according to the registration form set by the shopping mall and expressing his intention to agree to these terms.
02. The shopping mall registers as a member unless the following applies among users who have applied for membership as in Article 1 below.
-If the applicant for membership has previously lost membership under Article 7 (3) of this Agreement, however, 3 years have elapsed since the membership was lost under Article 7 (3) and obtained approval for membership in the shopping mall. In the case of exception.
-If there is false information, omission, or error in registration
-If it is judged that registration as other member is significantly impeded by the technology of the shopping mall
03. Establishment of the membership subscription agreement is when the acceptance of the shopping mall reaches the member.
04. If there is a change in the registered information at the time of membership registration, the member must notify the shopping mall within a considerable period of time by modifying the member information.
Article 7 (withdrawal of membership and loss of qualification, etc.)
01. Members can request the withdrawal at any time from the shopping mall, and the shopping mall immediately processes the withdrawal of membership.
02. If a member falls under any of the following reasons, the shopping mall may limit and suspend membership.
-When false information is registered at the time of application
-In the event that the member's debts related to the use of the shopping mall, such as goods purchased using the shopping mall, are not paid on a due date
-In case of threat to e-commerce order, such as interfering with the use of other people's shopping mall or stealing the information
-If you use the shopping mall to ban laws or these terms or acts contrary to public order and morals
03. After the shopping mall restricts or suspends membership, the shopping mall may lose membership if the same act is repeated twice or more or if the reason is not corrected within 30 days.
04. If the shopping mall loses membership, the membership registration is cancelled. In this case, the member is notified of this, and a period of at least 30 days prior to the cancellation of membership registration is given to give an opportunity to call.
Article 8 (Notification to Members)
01. When the shopping mall notifies the member, the member can make an e-mail address specified in advance with the shopping mall.
02. Shopping malls can replace individual notifications by posting on the shopping mall bulletin board for more than one week in the case of notifications to unspecified members. However, individual notices are given for matters that have a significant impact on the member's transaction.
Article 9 (Purchase application)
01. A shopping mall user applies for a purchase in the shopping mall by the following or similar method, and the shopping mall must provide each of the following in an easy-to-understand manner when a user applies for a purchase.
-Search and select goods
-Enter recipient's name, address, phone number, e-mail address (or mobile phone number), etc.
-Check the contents related to the cost burden, such as the terms and conditions, the service with which the right to withdraw the subscription is restricted, and the shipping and installation costs.
-A sign that agrees to these terms and conditions, or confirms or rejects the above (3)
-Purchase application for goods, etc. and consent for confirmation of this or confirmation of shopping mall
-Choice of payment method
02. If the shopping mall needs to provide and entrust the purchaser's personal information to a third party, the purchaser's consent must be obtained at the time of the actual purchase application. At this time, the shopping mall must specify to the buyer the items of personal information provided, the recipient, the purpose of using the personal information of the recipient, and the period of retention and use. However, if there are other stipulated laws and regulations, such as in the case of entrustment of personal information processing pursuant to Article 25, Paragraph 1 of the 「Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.」
Article 10 (Establishment of contract)
01. The shopping mall may not approve the purchase application as in Article 9 if it falls under any of the following items. However, if you sign a contract with a minor, you must notify that the minor or the legal representative may cancel the contract if you do not get the consent of the legal representative.
-If there is false information, omission, or error in the application
-When a minor purchases goods and services prohibited by the Youth Protection Act, such as tobacco and alcohol
-If it is judged that accepting the purchase request is significantly impeded by shopping mall technology
02. A contract is considered to be established when the acceptance of the shopping mall reaches the user in the form of an acknowledgment of receipt in Article 12 (1).
03. The intention of acceptance of the shopping mall must include information about the user's purchase application confirmation and availability, and correction or cancellation of the purchase application.
Article 11 (Payment method)
The payment method for goods or services purchased at the shopping mall can be done using any of the following methods. However, the shopping mall cannot collect any nominal fees in addition to the payment of goods for the user's payment method.
-Various account transfers such as phone banking, internet banking, and mail banking
-Various card payments such as prepaid, debit, and credit cards
-Online bankbook deposit
-Payment by electronic money
-Payment upon receipt
-Payment by points paid by the shopping mall such as mileage
-Payment by gift certificate signed by the shopping mall or recognized by the shopping mall
-Payment by other electronic payment methods, etc.
Article 12 (Notification of receipt, change and cancellation of purchase application)
01. The shopping mall notifies the user of the receipt if there is a purchase request from the user.
02. Users who have received confirmation of receipt may request to change or cancel the purchase application immediately after receiving confirmation of receipt if there is a discrepancy in intention, etc., and the shopping mall may respond to the request without delay if requested by the user before delivery. Should be handled accordingly. However, if you have already paid
Subject to the provisions of Article 15 withdrawal of subscription.
Article 13 (supply of goods, etc.)
01. The shopping mall takes other necessary measures such as order making, packaging, etc. so that the user can deliver the goods within 7 days from the date of subscription, unless there is a separate agreement regarding the supply time of the user and the goods. However, if the shopping mall has already received all or part of the price of goods, etc., it will take action within 3 business days from the date of receiving all or part of the price. At this time, the shopping mall takes appropriate measures so that the user can check the supply procedure and progress of goods.
02. The shopping mall specifies the delivery method, the delivery cost bearer for each method, and the delivery period for each method for the goods purchased by the user. If the shopping mall exceeds the agreed delivery period, the user's damages should be compensated. However, this is not the case when the shopping mall proves that there is no intention or negligence.
Article 14 (Refund)
The shopping mall will notify the user of the reason without delay when the goods, etc. that the user has applied for purchase cannot be delivered or provided for reasons such as out of stock, and within 3 business days from the date of receiving the payment if the goods are received in advance Reimbursement or take any action necessary for reimbursement.
Article 15 (Withdrawal of subscription, etc.)
01. Users who have entered into a contract for purchasing goods, such as shopping malls, and the date of receipt of the contract details pursuant to Article 13, Paragraph 2 of the 「Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc. If the supply of goods, etc. is made late, it is possible to withdraw the subscription within 7 days from the date on which goods are supplied or the supply of goods, etc. has started). However, if there is a different provision in the 「Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.」 regarding withdrawal of subscription, the provisions of the Act shall be followed.
02. When a user receives goods, etc., he / she cannot return or exchange goods in the following cases.
-When goods, etc. are lost or damaged due to the user's responsibility (however, if the packaging, etc., is damaged to check the contents of goods, the subscription may be withdrawn)
-When the value of goods, etc. has decreased significantly due to user use or consumption
-When the value of goods, etc. has decreased significantly to the extent that it is difficult to resell over time
-If it is possible to reproduce the goods with the same performance, the packaging of the original goods, etc. is damaged
03. In the case of subparagraphs 2 to 4 of the above, if the shopping mall does not specify the fact that the withdrawal of subscription, etc. is restricted in advance where the consumer can easily know or provide measures, etc. This is not limited.
04. In spite of the provisions of Paragraphs 1 and 2, if the contents of goods, etc. are different from the contents of the display and advertisement or are implemented differently from the contents of the contract, the user shall not know the fact within 3 months from the date of receiving the goods, etc. You can withdraw your subscription within 30 days from the day or the day you knew it.
Article 16 (Effect of withdrawal of subscription, etc.)
01. If the shopping mall returns goods or other goods from the user, the shopping mall will refund the price of goods or goods already paid within 3 business days. In this case, if the shopping mall delays the refund of goods, etc., to the user, the delay is calculated by multiplying the delay by the delayed interest rate (deleted in parentheses) specified in Article 21-2 of the 「Enforcement Decree of the Consumer Protection Act on Electronic Commerce, etc.」 To pay.
02. In reimbursement of the above payment, the shopping mall, when the user pays for goods such as credit card or electronic money, stops the request for payment of goods, etc. by the provider who provided the payment method without delay or Request to cancel.
03. In the case of withdrawal of subscription, the user is responsible for the cost of returning the goods received. The shopping mall does not charge a penalty or damages to the user for reasons such as withdrawal of subscription. However, if the contents of goods, etc. are different from the contents of the display and advertisement or are executed differently than the contents of the contract, the shopping mall is responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
04. When a user pays for shipping when receiving goods, etc., the shopping mall clearly indicates to the user who is paying the cost when the subscription is withdrawn.
Article 17 (Personal Information Protection)
01. The shopping mall collects the minimum personal information to the extent necessary for the provision of services when collecting the user's personal information.
02. The shopping mall does not collect the information necessary to fulfill the purchase contract in advance when registering for membership. However, this is not the case when personal identification is required prior to the purchase contract in order to fulfill the obligations in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
03. When the shopping mall collects and uses the user's personal information, the shopping mall notifies the user of the purpose and receives the consent.
04. The shopping mall cannot use the collected personal information for any purpose other than the purpose, and when a new purpose of use occurs or when it is provided to a third party, the user is notified of the purpose in the use and provision phase and consent is obtained. However, there are exceptions in cases where the related laws and regulations stipulate otherwise.
05.If the shopping mall needs to obtain the user's consent pursuant to paragraphs 2 and 3, the identity of the person in charge of personal information protection (affiliation, name and phone number, other contact information), purpose of collecting and using information, and third party The provisions of Article 22 (2) of the 「Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.」, such as matters related to information provision (recipients, purpose of provision, and contents of information to be provided) must be specified or notified in advance, and users You can withdraw this consent at any time.
06. Users can request to read and correct errors in their personal information held by the shopping mall at any time, and the shopping mall is obliged to take necessary measures without delay. If the user requests correction of the error, the shopping mall will not use the personal information until the error is corrected.
07. In order to protect personal information, shopping malls should limit the number of users who process personal information to the minimum, and the loss, theft, leakage of personal information of users, including credit cards and bank accounts, provided to third parties without consent, alteration, etc. take responsibility for any damages caused to the user.
08. The shopping mall or a third party who receives personal information from it, destroys the personal information without delay when the purpose of collecting or receiving the personal information is achieved.
09. The shopping mall does not set the consent column for the collection, use, and provision of personal information to be selected in advance. In addition, the service that is restricted when the user refuses to consent to the collection, use, and provision of personal information is specifically specified. We do not limit or decline offers.
Article 18 (Obligations of “Shopping Mall”)
01. Shopping malls do not prohibit acts that are prohibited by the law and this agreement or contrary to public order and morals, and must do their best to provide goods and services consistently and stably as prescribed by these agreements.
02. The shopping mall must have a security system to protect the user's personal information (including credit information) so that the user can safely use the Internet service.
03. Shopping malls are responsible for reimbursing users for damages caused by illegal acts of display and advertisement prescribed in Article 3 of the 「Act on Fairness of Display and Advertisement」 for products and services.
04. The shopping mall does not send commercial e-mail for commercial purposes that users do not want.
Article 19 (Obligations for member ID and password)
01. Except in the case of Article 17, the member is responsible for managing ID and password.
02. Members should not let their third parties use their ID and password.
03. If a member recognizes that his ID and password are stolen or used by a third party, he / she must notify the shopping mall immediately and follow the shopping mall's instructions.
Article 20 (Obligations of users)
The user should not conduct the following.
-Registration of false information when applying or changing
-Stealing information from others
-Change of information posted on the shopping mall
-Send or post information (computer programs, etc.) other than the information set by the shopping mall
-Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of shopping malls and third parties
-Activities that damage the reputation of the shopping mall or other third parties or interfere with work
-Disclosing or posting obscene or violent messages, images, voices, or other information contrary to public order and morals
Article 21 (Relationship between the connecting shopping mall and the connected shopping mall)
01. When the upper shopping mall and the lower shopping mall are connected in a hyperlink (e.g, the target of the hyperlink includes text, pictures and moving images, etc.), etc., the former is called a connecting shopping mall (website) and the latter is a connected shopping mall (web Site).
02. When connecting shopping mall indicates that it doesn't take any responsibility of the transaction made by connected shopping mall on the main page of the website or showing by pop-up, connecting shopping mall is free of responsibility.
Article 22 (attribution of copyright and restrictions on use)
01. Copyright and other intellectual property rights for works created by the shopping mall belong to the “Shopping Mall”.
02. Users should not use shopping malls for commercial purposes by copying, sending, publishing, distributing, broadcasting, or other methods of using the information belonging to the shopping mall without prior consent of the shopping mall.
03. The shopping mall must notify the user when the copyright belonging to the user is used according to the agreement.
Article 23 (dispute resolution)
01. The shopping mall operates a damage compensation mechanism to reflect the legitimate opinions or complaints raised by users and to compensate for the damage.
02. The shopping mall handles complaints and opinions submitted by users with priority. However, if prompt processing is difficult, the user is immediately notified of the reason and schedule.
03. In the event of a user's request for remedy for an e-commerce dispute between a shopping mall and a user, the mediation may be subject to mediation by the Fair Trade Commission or a dispute mediation agency commissioned by the city or mayor.
Article 24 (Jurisdiction and Governing Law)
01. Lawsuits related to e-commerce disputes between shopping malls and users are based on the address of the user at the time of filing, and if there is no address, the district court, which has jurisdiction over the place of residence, shall be the exclusive jurisdiction. However, the address or residence of the user at the time of the complaint is not clear, or in the case of a foreign resident, it is filed with the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
02. Korean law applies to e-commerce lawsuits filed between shopping malls and users.
Supplementary Provisions (Effective Date)
It takes effect from OO day of OO month of OO year.
Supplementary Provisions (Enforcement Date)
These terms and conditions take effect on the OO day of the OO month of OO year.
No change history